Free Parent Q&A
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This is a free, 90-minute Q&A session for parents and caregivers of youth 12-18+ who have experienced difficult things. Will Koehler, PhD, LCSW, Shatoia Carroll, LSW, and University of Buffalo MSW student Brianna Morrow will provide you with valuable information and expert knowledge on raising teens who:
- Self-Injure (Cutting)
- Had a friend or family member die unexpectedly
- Had to move/had their parents divorce
- Are failing schools
- Suddenly started behaving differently
Join Will, Brianna, and Shatoia for an opportunity to ask questions like:
- When should I seek therapy for my child?
- How do I talk to my teen about what happened?
- Should I be worried if my teen suddenly starts acting differently?
- What should I do if my teen is self-injuring (cutting)?
Note: in-person seating is limited to 10 individuals. Unlimited online participation.
Fill out the form below to register.