- This event has passed.
Free Parent Q&A
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This is a free, 90-minute Q&A session for parents and caregivers of children 0-11 who have experienced difficult things. Will Koehler, PhD, LCSW, Shatoia Carroll, LSW, and University of Buffalo MSW student Brianna Morrow will provide you with valuable information and expert knowledge on raising children who have:
- Witnessed Domestic Violence
- Parents who are Divorced
- Raised by an overwhelmed parent/caregiver
- Been exposed to sexual behavior
- Suddenly started behaving differently
Join Will, Brianna, and Shatoia for an opportunity to ask questions like:
- When should I seek therapy for my child?
- Is it okay to talk to my __ year-old about what happened?
- Should I be worried if my child starts playing differently?
- Is it okay to talk about what happened with others in front of my ___ year-old?
In-person seating is limited to 10 individuals. Unlimited online participation.
Fill out the form below to register.